Vacuum unit are built as a fully automatic unit, any waste that are sucked into the vacuum tank via the suction inlet will be automatically discharged to any location via the discharge connection, and this will ensure nonstop operation.
- ATEX zone 1,
- DNV 2.7-1 (container)
- Norsok Z-015
- Fully automatic
- Optional remote control via Web server (available cat 5 connection plug in control cabinet)
- Automatic discharge system (pump function, pneumatic blower)
- Low noise level
- Easy rigging (quick connections)
- Flexible use
- Total flow indication/logging.
- Small footprint
- Energy effective (compared to similar pneumatic driven units).
- 1250m3/hour, liquid ring pump, 120mbar absolute (@15
- 1250m3/hour, liquid ring pump, 120mbar absolute (@15°C water temperature). Lower capacity @ higher water temperatures
- 25m3/hour, 80mm peristaltic pump @28rpm.
Max sound pressure @ 1 meter:
- 67db(A) ISO 3746:2010.
- Option 1: 0-25°C
- Option 2: -20 to +25°C
- Option 3: 0-35°C.
Electric / Automatic systems
- Multi Voltage: 400VAC, 440VAC, 480/660VAC, 690VAC – 50/60Hz 60Kw (max).
- Will be delivered to the following requirements: ATEX Zone 1, DNV 2.7.1 (container), NORSOK Z-015.
- Instrument air supply: 8 Bar max, 5 micron filtered (Chicago claw).
- Water supply/drain: Fresh/sea water (Chicago claw), max 2m3/h. Max seawater temperature to be 20°C (due to corrosion risk in SS316 water tank)
- Suction Inlet: 2” camlock Male. 4” Camlock Male
- Discharge/Blow discharge: 4” Camlock Male max 25mm particle/ 4” Camlock Male (Opt.)
- Container: 10 ft
- Length: 2960mm
- Width: 2438mm
- Height: 2991mm
- Lift Slings: Included
- MGW Approval: 10 000 kg